Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nearly 9 months ago, the heads of BCE Productions launched a deadly nuclear warhead that decimated the population of a lone underposted blogspot. After months of fallout radiation and an eternity (in interwebz time) of inactivity, the beast that was named bceproductions.blogspot.com should have been sent into the hellish abyss from which it had arose so suddenly from.

But they were wrong

-----------------------------

Overly dramatized FTW!

For those who remember this site, welcome back! Please avoid those nasty pockets of radiation. For those who are newcomers or don't remember this site at all, welcome to BCE Production's official blogspot. This is where we used to post important shit. Now that we have a site devoted to important shit, I wanted to re-open this blogspot for my own personal use, to talk about trivial shit, y'know? I don't get to do a whole lot of that on our primary site, and I'm hoping I ACTUALLY HAVE AN AUDIENCE THAT GIVES A CRAP. Just saying. It's kinda pointless running an inactive site. So, if you're interested in starting your own blog, or you already have one, please remember to hit that 'follow this blog' button. It's around here somewhere.

I know what you're thinking now: "If you're not posting news here, what are you posting?". That, my simple minded friend, is best explained like this: My life is uneventful. I wake up every morning, go to school, come home from school, play Xbox, talk with people on AIM, go to bed. You may be saying now "Wow you're fucking boring", but there's a lot more that goes on in my mind that I like to think and contemplate about. I'd like an audience to share these things with, if that's not too much to ask. So, enjoy this blogspot. I guess. You don't have to, though :P

-For the first time in the ladder part of a year
Chris

No comments: